vendredi 30 mai 2014

The CM1 classes interview an American student

Mychael Carroll is Julian's friend


What’s your name ? 

 My name is  Mychael Carrol


Where do you live ?   In California 20 minutes from the Pacific Ocean in a town called Martinez
How old are you ?   10 years old
When is your birthday ?   January 1st
What do you like ?   I like cheese and Californian fruit
What is your future job ?   My future job is writer
What is your favourite music ?   It is The Wanted
Describe your family ?   I have 1 older brother and 1 older sister.
What is the name of your school ?   It is Sainte Catherine.
How many students in your class ?   There are 11 students in my class.
What is your favourite subject at school ?   It is writing and arts.
What is your favourite animal ?   Dogs.
What is your favourite film ?   It is the Adams Family.
What is your favourite sport ?   It is basketball.
What is a famous monument in your country ?   It is the Golden Gate Bridge
Thank you Mychael for visiting our classes
What days do you go to school ?   I go Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday from 10 past eight AM to 3 o’clock PM.
Do you eat at school ?   Yes, I have my lunchbox. In my lunchbox I have a sandwich, a drink and a fruit. My lunchtime is 20 minutes long.












Thank you Mychael and Julian for the delicious cookies.